Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Desktop Meme - Tagged by Ade

Really not into these meme whatever-they-are but since Ade was sooooooooooo nice and tagged me and then YM’d me so I could not escape knowing I was tagged, I complied.

Desktop meme.jpg

What does this mean? I was happily blogging when Ade said I had to click on a link. I did. It led me to his post. Then he YM’d me and logged out. So nice! (Just wait, you noisy, noisy man!) :-P
I’m tagging the following to get into the spirit of this thing:180px-7of9borg.jpg

You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile! You must follow the My Desktop Free View Instructions below:

  1. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.
  2. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of Icons, things like that.
  3. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

No comments:

A Mizchvz Mind