Sunday, April 27, 2008

Do We Need Another Hero?

Three more days and the Ironman movie is about to show. Makes me wonder, do we really need another hero? It seems like it has been one cuper hero or comic book hero after another coming up on either the big screen or boob tube. There's even a show titled Heroes

I have to admit that I'm looking forward to the movie but I wonder when new ideas will come out from Hollywood. I kinda feel like Tina Turner singing "We Don't Need Another Hero". Then again, we need people to inspire us sometimes so we do need heores, it's just not all of them are endowed with super human abilities.

That reminds me. The Ironman tagline is interesting. "Heroes aren't born. They're built". For more Ironman talk, do watch the Ironman episode of Fandom Live!

We'd love to hear your answer to the question that Nick posed in the show. Just send in your answer to live@fandomcafe.com or visit us at fandomlive.multiply.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

A Mizchvz Mind