Thursday, May 08, 2008

It Makes My Day!

I thought today wouldn't be so good. I was rushing from the time I woke up and felt I had so much to do and no time to do it. Doing any overtime still wouldn't give me the necessary time to get those reports done since there were other more urgent matters that needed to be accomplished. Ah the juggling act of important, urgent and what can be done later. I miss my Franklin planner. Oh well....

Anyway, what made my day? Hearing someone say, "You did great!" especially when they weren't very cooperative to start with. To know that you put a smile on someone's face when they were expecting to have a tough time and you made it easy; that little pat on the back makes a long shift seem light and just makes me happy to make a difference - small though it may be.

No comments:

A Mizchvz Mind