Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ne-Yo's Closer

If there is one reason to listen to radio or tune into MTV or MYX, it's to hear and watch great songs performed.A friend said I had to hear it but you know how it is when someone likes the song but the song doesn't like him? They sing it but it sounds too far from the actual piece for you to appreciate it? That's what happened to me.

Another friend, Gelli, is a DJ and she really loves his music so knowing her great taste in music and love of dance, I got hold of the mp3. Love it! It's already uploaded in my music section in my for those moods album.

The video must be watched too. It is so cool! I love the way they used black and white and the precision with which the dancers moved. I liked it so much, here's the video from youtube below.

Enjoy :)


No comments:

A Mizchvz Mind