Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sleep Deprived Ramblings

It is really tough to live with ones clock off sync with the rest of the world. You are asleep when they are awake. You're awake while they sleep. You don't see your family and friends unless you don't sleep until you absolutely have to.

Today was a really tough day. I slept but woke up not feeling rested (grabbed 5 hours) before my system refused to let me have any more zzzz. I watched a few movies before getting ready to leave for the company activity. That lasted until almost 11 - at which point it was time to go to work.

Looks like I'll be spending my Sunday just passed out on my bed again - oh joy! I am such a bundle of fun lately. Oh well....that's the way life goes.

Trying hard to stay awake through the remainder of a very long, toxic shift. Thank God that there's a comedy showing on TV that is really funny - no idea what the title is so can't tell you.

No comments:

A Mizchvz Mind