Saturday, September 20, 2008

High At 5!

The account that I work for celebrated it's 5th anniversary today and I enjoyed the party. The venue was Club Filipino. There was a lot of good food - so much that I'm sure there were left overs. The place was big enough to accommodate more people than there were - sadly many couldn't make it. The atmosphere was very relaxed and everyone there seemed to be set on having a good time.

I guess it is partly because I now know more people in the company than I used to. Though I arrived alone, I was sure I would find someone to sit with and true enough, there were a lot of people willing to let me sit with them. I found myself shifting tables, sitting with various groups, saying hi to those I knew and getting to know a few of those I didn't.

The performances were nice. You can see that effort was put into the numbers for the event. The TL's put heart into their performances. For me, the best number was that performed by TL's Drei, Melai and Paul P with the JIL band. Now that's rocking the house!

I did my best to get videos of the event. The sad part is that multiply doesn't play 3gp . So first I have to convert the videos - if I can. Then upload it. Hopefully someone with a better cam than I had will upload their images and videos and I can just snitch and share .

No comments:

A Mizchvz Mind