Friday, September 19, 2008

Some Things I Found Funny Today

Here are some things that ticked my funny bone today.

I went to a stand that sells stuff on sticks. The girl took my order for squid balls and dropped the items in the boiling oil, stick and all. Then she takes them off the stick and serves it to me. So I had to string them all again so I could eat it. Hay!

We ate in a restaurant where everyone was wearing outrageous hats. One guy had fake butterflys attached all over. Another girl wore a head dress that reminds me of the Bellstar dancers. And jazz hands! hehehehe

While waiting for the mall to open, the guard was keeping careful watch on his assigned doors. Some people inside had to go out. He approached the doors they were standing at, told them they couldn't go out that way, then stuck the key in the lock - but didn't turn it. Then he walks away. Naturally, one of the people turned the key and walked out the door. The guard comes back, shakes his head and locks it again. If you didn't want the door opened, why put the key there? To be able to say that he didn't personally open the door?

That's all for now....

No comments:

A Mizchvz Mind