Friday, December 26, 2008

Chef Tony’s Christmas Offering

Christmas FlavorsChristmas Flavors

During the long Christmas Holidays, thonning is a must. Of course, popcorn is a must! One of our favorite sources: Chef Tony's.

They have some limited edition flavors and christmas choices. The ones I got to taste were Warm Butter Caramel, Creamy Hazelnut and Belgian Chocolate. The limited edition flavor is Belgian Butter.

Not being a toffee lover, the caramel didn't appeal to me much. My taste buds just couldn't make heads or tails of the flavor. I thinks it's better to keep that a flavor for my candy.

My Christmas PickMy Christmas Pick

The Belgian Butter had no appeal either. I love buttered popcorn so I guess it's belgian butter that does not appeal. It just appeared too bland.

Now let's get to the flavors I loved! As you can see, I think these make a great Christmas gift! The Belgian Chocolate is a unique taste and yummy. The Creamy Hazelnut though is what tops the tree for me. Can you tell how much I love it?

No comments:

A Mizchvz Mind