Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Bathing or Basting

Among my christmas gifts was a packet of organic soap. They were not only great for your skin, the scent….hmmmm….delicious. The packet I was given contained 4 bars. One was labeled green tea, the others peppermint, chocolate and 1 had no label but was a multi-hued bar. When I asked the giver what it was she said that the seller just called it their christmas bar.

I started with the christmas bar (it being a match to the holiday) and discovered that it contained peppermint, cinnamon, nutmeg and a few ingredients I will just have to guess at. Just slightly abrasive to help exfoliate and the peppermint cooled the skin nicely.

As I stood in the shower, enjoying the scent, I had a sudden picture of a chicken Read the rest of this entry »

No comments:

A Mizchvz Mind