Tuesday, January 01, 2008

My New Year Entry

The old year has passed. A new one has taken its place. As the sky is lit up with multicolored flashes, I recall with gratitude the many things that have made 2007 memorable.

  • To my sweetie - Thank you for your choice. I am blessed in you and I say thank you for all that you do everyday to show me your commitment.
  • We may not be able to choose who our family is but I know I am blessed in mine. I am thankful that we are all still together and in good health. My dad's health has improved in 2007. Hopefully this year he will be completely restored to perfect health.
  • Friends are very precious. Through the ups and downs, the confusion and even the disagreements, they are treasure unequaled. To those who stuck by me and helped me through the rough patches, to the ones who always took time to care, thank you. I hope you have a wonderful, prosperous and very blessed 2008.
  • Children are very special. I am personally not fond of children but I know that I was blessed with truly wonderful kids. We had a great new year's eve together with everyone pitching in to help prepare the feast. I hope it is just the start of an even more wonderful year.
  • I started a new job in the first month of the year. I am doing well in it and I am helping others. It allows me to help my family flourish.I hope that this new year will see me move up in the company to the position (and salary) that I want.
  • I have to say, thank you to the bank that handled my account for finally getting back online and making it posssible for us to finally get our money. For whatever the reason for the delay, at least we were able to get it in time to have a great new year feast.
There are more reasons to be grateful and much to look forward to. I hope everyone had a great holiday and look forward to all of us having an even better 2008. A very happy new year to everyone.

No comments:

A Mizchvz Mind