Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rambling On A Sunday

It's a wonderful lazy Sunday. No WORK, no rush, no particular thing that needs to be done except spend time with my family. WONDERFUL! I love days like these.

We have TV at home again. After a year of no TV at home, cable is back. The kids are ecstatic. I have to admit I like having cable. Of course, I still have to be home awake in order to enjoy it but we'll see, right?

Went to my folks house today. My son seems ready to make the sandwiches for the competition he's joining next week. I am so glad my sister likes cooking and stuff. I just like to bake. He seems excited. Whether he wins or not, as long as he's happy, that's good.

On our way home we passed a shop with a funny name - at least I found it funny. The place was called "Les Appealing Salon and Day Spa". Hmmmm.....I don't think I want to have anything done there. The name might be prophetic and you come out less appealing; you'd definitely have no one to blame but yourself, hey? hehehehe.

Almost time for Fandom Live. Time to start getting ready.

No comments:

A Mizchvz Mind